NorVal Electric Cooperative, Inc. based in Glasgow, MT, is currently accepting resumes for the position of Operation Coordinator. Engineering Technology degree, plus a minimum of 3 years
of customer service experience; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge is recommended.
Operation Coordinator will help process work orders, process all new member applications, help process all system improvements, plant retirements, ordinary replacements and security light
staking sheets, and provide support for our metering system.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Send resume to: Craig Herbert, General Manager, NorVal Electric Cooperative, Inc., PO Box 951, Glasgow MT 59230, or email
to email@example.com. This position will remain open until filled.
Ravalli Electric Co-op is seeking a full-time staff accountant to join our team. We are located in the heart of Montana’s scenic Bitterroot Valley.
The staff accountant is responsible for performing varied accounting duties mainly in the area of general ledger, billing, capital credits, accounts payable, and work orders.
Candidates must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Educational requirements include a minimum of an associate's degree in accounting or a related field. However, varying combinations of education and experience will be considered.
The successful applicant will possess a valid Montana driver’s license and can travel overnight for training.
If you enjoy the changing of the seasons and value living in an area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, please visit our website at www.ravallielectric.com. We invite you to submit a completed REC application, resume, letter of interest, and your references. We offer a complete benefit package after 90 days, including medical, dental, vision and after one year of service matching 401(k) and R&S Plan. Wages are extremely competitive and commensurate with demonstrated skills and aptitude. Position is open until Sept. 1, 2020.
Park Electric has an opening for a journeyman lineman due to a retirement. Our cooperative’s coverage area lies across 4 counties in Southwest Montana. Work includes new installations, tree trimming, maintenance and troubleshooting on transmission and distribution electrical systems including overhead and underground lines. The successful applicant must live within 30 minutes of our office located in Livingston Montana. Park County offers lots of outdoor recreation like hunting, fishing, boating, camping, hiking and other outdoor activities, meet the requirements below and want to join a professional hard-working team, please submit your application. This is a bargaining unit position represented by IBEW #532.
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A Journeyman Lineman certification
- Completion of a formal training program for a Journeyman Lineman
- Must meet examining board review of skills and experience.
- Must own, or be able to obtain, a Class A Montana Commercial Driver’s License.
- Physical demands of the job can be extreme and include but are not limited to coordination, the ability to drive, to sit, to climb poles, steel structures, and ladders. The ability to work at elevations high from the ground in awkward fully extended positions, to crawl, to work in a bent over position, to walk over steep rough terrain carrying 50 or more pounds. Regularly lift 50 pounds, occasionally lift 100 pounds, use tools and controls requiring dexterity and feeling with the hands, hear over the phone/radio and in group settings and adequate vision including close, distance, peripheral and color vision and depth perception for performance of all tasks of the position. The employee must be able to withstand working in hot and severely cold working environments that at times are extremely windy.
A pre-employment physical and drug and alcohol test will be conducted
A field test requiring climbing will be part of the interview process
Applications are available online at www.parkelectric.coop. Send applications to Matt Grose, Operations Manager, Park Electric, P.O. Box 1119, Livingston, MT 59047; email firstname.lastname@example.org @parkelectric.coop phone: 406-222-7778. This position will remain open until filled.
Wage or Salary:
$45.93/$47.54 after November 1st 2020
Benefits per IBEW Agreement