Safety & Loss Control Instructor
Montana Electric Cooperatives’ Association is seeking a full-time safety instructor with passion for safety and ability to travel. The candidate will administer safety and loss control meetings to electric cooperatives in Montana, as well as parts of Idaho and Wyoming. Responsible for the development and implementation of safety and training programs while living in Montana, where the hunting, fishing and hiking opportunities are endless.
The candidate must be able to plan, write, organize and teach electric distribution subjects, regulatory compliance and office safety to electric cooperative personnel. Must be a good communicator and have excellent speaking skills to work with both small and large audiences. Willing to assist, supervise or train at lineman schools and seminars as needed. Conduct safety audits and accident investigation assistance at electric cooperatives. Must be able to provide safety and loss control guidance to system employees to maximize a safer work environment, compliance and education, promoting safety culture.
Salary commensurate with experience. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references to Lea Potoczny at email@example.com or P.O. Box 1306, Great Falls, MT 59403 by the application deadline of August 2, 2019.
IT Support Analyst
Ravalli Electric Co-op (REC) is looking for an IT Support Analyst. Candidate will work on the corporate technical Help-Desk and focuses on resolving easy to medium break/fix issues. The majority of time is spent working with end users and IT staff to troubleshoot problems related to the server/client computing environment. The position requires excellent communication, technical, and interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to provide superior support and service to a wide range of internal contacts.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate end user support for issues of simple to moderate in scope (desktop/network/production applications, LAN/WAN, telecommunications, and hardware).
• Answer direct calls to the Helpdesk for IT support.
• Create tickets for all issues reported.
• Resolve incidents using documentation and pre-defined processes.
• Independently resolve problems of easy to moderate scope. Provide and document solutions to problems via proven diagnostic techniques.
• Assist with PC deployment including PC imaging and customization.
• Assist with conducting new hire equipment and account preparation.
• Create documentation around solutions to common issues.
• Escalate issues to Help Desk management as needed.
• Assist with special projects as requested.
• Assist with maintenance and monitoring of corporate network.
• 1 to 3 years of end user support experience gained through education and/or professional experience.
• Familiarity with all, and good working knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting.
• Good working knowledge of basic networking.
• Familiarity with LAN, WAN and telecommunications technology.
• Basic troubleshooting skills, including applications related issues.
• Experience with Active Directory, MS Office 365 and Windows 10.
• Apple iOS & Android troubleshooting experience is a plus.
• Project Management Aptitude.
Experience/Educational requirements: 2-year college degree in Information Technology with professional experience is preferred. However different combinations of education, experience and certifications will be considered.
Must have good analytic, written, and oral communication skills, experience with customer service and be able to lift and carry up to fifty pounds.
Successful applicant must possess a valid Montana driver’s license, present a professional appearance at all times, and have the ability to travel occasionally out-of-town. Offers are contingent upon completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
To apply, please visit our website at www.ravallielectric.com and submit 1) a completed REC job application, 2) your resume, and 3) a letter of interest. Benefit package is available after 90 days and competitive wage is DOE. Position is open until filled.